Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What is your "Value"


So, the question is, "how much are you worth". When starting out in any venture one must begin as a novice. As a beginner one is not fully aware to the inner workings of either the product they are serving or the service they are providing (business wise). Experience is not the only thing that can raise what would be an  "experienced professional" but the willingness to learn AND contribute to the development of the particular area of expertise. I recall a great message from Earl Nightingale who said it is ones personal commitment that gives "Value" to something. Now that value can be as great or as least as the person chooses to achieve. The Value I deliver to my customers in my window cleaning industry is beyond what would be rationally expected. I chose to hold the value of my window cleaning company to this degree for the simple reason that nothing less should ever be an option for any task. I was given the option not to long ago to "at least do this..." when I read this I thought to myself "least" is that a legal word... The idea to be presented is what is your "Value" in whatever you may choose to do. The thing to always remember value is not held in front of a crowd to see.. it isn't an award you can attain... it is a personal commitment to being great at what you do. Every company as well as every person has their value and it is the daily choices and actions which determine what we value.  Value doesn't have to be expensive actually the most valuable things in life are free.  When it comes to business what do you choose to be a valuable company? Is it the one who chooses to offer the cheapest prices with mediocre results and may or may not be around next year? or is it the company that stands behind fair prices and offers exceptional results to customers year after year?

David Azua
Contact Window Cleaning
5331 East Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX 75206 UNITED STATES

No comments:

Post a Comment